Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Get a job.

It is amazing to find someone who really cares about their job. Here is an example: I called to get a lower interest rate on my credit card. I would actually call and hang up because it was hard to understand some people. They would speak in an accent and sounded like a robot. I tried to be nice, but they were just "doing" their job. It is amazing that many people hate what they do. Here is some advice: Quit and go somewhere else. I encourage people to follow their dreams. If it requires education, then go and get it.

Many have the mindset that "I'm here, so I got to work". I believe God wants us to live the abundant life, a life of fulfillment. Ultimately that is in Him, but also, I am sure He would want you to be in a job you like. Go get a job. Start serving, volunteering or researching things you are interested in. Get good at it, and then ask someone to hire you.

No comments: