Friday, September 3, 2010

reThink

I am going throughout my life with my faith family, Awaken, I am being challenged to give my life completely up to follow Jesus. It is weird saying that because I thought that I did that when I became a Christian, but as I continue to read the Bible, I am finding that my life looks less and less biblical. I guess in my discipleship, no one really told me or more importantly showed me what that looked like. I saw good things happen, but for some reason still hanging on to the things of me. As I was thinking through what it looked like, it meant that I had to take every area in my life and reThink on how to live it out. Here are several areas that I have been picking apart and thinking through in my life and will be teaching on over the next several weeks at Awaken. We will be rethinking through our thoughts, time, treasures, relationships and school and work.

I want to invite you to come to Awaken and visit our faith family and become apart of what we are doing. I want to invite you to give up your life and take up your cross and follow Jesus with us. www.awakencc.org

No comments: