Sunday, June 22, 2008

Focus II - Follow up

I am still thinking through and getting wisdom from older men in ministry about focus. I was talking with a friend, Chris, about following up with things in life. I have realized that in my life, growing up I did not have much to follow up on and now, these days I have a ton to follow up.

I grew up without my parents involved in my life. I grew up a happy-go-lucky, easy going guy that did not have much responsibility or structure in life. The epitome of my responsibilities were remembering bring a basketball to the court or to bring a gun to our BB gun wars we had in the neighborhood.

No I am getting ready to turn 27, I have a wife, 2 kids, a house and a ministry to oversee. I would say I have somethings that could use some following up.

I pray that God would continue to give me wisdom as I focus on these areas of my life.

No comments: