Thursday, June 12, 2008

Focus

How do you stay focused? That is a great question and problem that I am currently addressing. I am such a dreamer that I put a lot of ideas, goals and dreams before me that are hard to complete. I have been learning the last few days about focus. I have heard and even said the saying, "Just do a few things well", but it has been a drudgery trying to actually to follow it.

The last few days I have been focused on what I have to get accomplished for just the next couple of days and am working solely on them. I like it. It feels good to focus on my current task and think through things and do them.

I am reminded that we are to do all things for the glory of God and need to continue to focus in on this area of my life. What areas are in your life. Where can you focus?

No comments: