Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Awaken Community Church... Now

I have been studying, praying, asking, listening, thinking and everything else there is to know about church planting. Today I go. Awaken Community Church will be starting in Hixson/Soddy Daisy area. We will begin informational meetings in the next few weeks. We will simply get to know one another, teach the Bible, talk about core values and sing to Jesus.

I'm 27 and do not have my masters in anything. Many would say that I am set up for failure. All I know is that in my journey of this thing called life, God made me to preach His Word, so I will obey His command.

I thank God that He has equipped and prepared me to be apart of making history in Chattanooga. I pray that our community would be better off because Awaken Community Church is in existence. Thank you God. May you receive all glory, honor and praise for who You are and what You are doing.

No comments: