Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Waisting Time

I think it is funny how the college crowd wastes a lot of time. I remember a few years ago at college, I was sitting in a dorm room playing Mario Cart at two in the morning. We wasted a lot of time. Don't get me wrong, a lot of it was fun and we joked and cracked up, but we probably did it too much.

Now that I am married and have two kids, time has become more valuable. Things matter more. I cannot take life as lightly as I did in college.

I wonder about Bible people. You know Moses, Noah, John, Peter and Jesus to name a few. I look at their lives and wonder if they just let a lot of life go by and not do much with it. I do not think so. I think most of those guys wanted to live life to the fullest. Sure they probably had times around the camp fire joking and cutting up, but for the most part, it seems that they did something with their lives.

Today I need to make the most of my time. What about you?

No comments: