Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Honduras: I'm a punk

I'm getting ready to go to another country and teach people that have a different language than me, lead a team where I've never been and go on my first mission trip overseas. Good luck huh?

It is cool to see that God will use anyone to do anything for His glory. I was just an earring wearing, bleached blond hair dying, cussing like a sailor guy with a 0.7GPA my freshman year of high school about 13 years ago. God took a punk and changed his life to lead others to Christ.

I do not know much in life, but I do know that God is good and at the end of the day He is the main thing that matters.

Let God do something in your life today. I'm sure you do not have it all together either. Maybe your marriage is screwed up. Maybe your a cutter. My God is big enough to change your problems. Turn to Him. He loves you.

No comments: