Sunday, April 6, 2008

Mowing my grass

What a topic huh? "Mowing my Grass". You start to wander why people read blogs when we put up titles like "Mowing my Grass". Well, who said anyone is reading this blog anyway? Ha!

I love to think about God being a God of order. From the way He puts our bodies and minds together to the order or the universe and atmosphere. Things are neat and in place with God.

We as human beings love order as well. Do we do it well? That is another question. There is something about unmowed (not a word, at least spell check said so) grass and a messy yard that doesn't look good, or looks like "white trash" as my wife says. It's weird because although it is messy, something in us still doesn't always want to clean it up, or in this case mow it up, but once we do it we feel good and things seem to be in order. That's it. I'm finished. Nothing too deep, just go and mow your grass and I'll mow mine and together we will not look like "white trash".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how did the meeting go about evolve?

Justin said...

Great man. We had positive feedback. I think next meeting we will lock it in for sure, but I think we are good to go. We just brought our baby girl home toda, so I am out for a week. When I get back in, I will continue to work on it. I may bring a team over to your place to get some ideas. I will probably check out a service as well.