Sunday, January 25, 2009

Meeting with Men

I met with some of our leadership team from Awaken today for lunch. We were discussing how we were going to do things as a church (programming, teaching, worship and so on). As I think through each of their lives, I think about their future. I am glad to see that they live their lives for Jesus and I pray for their future wives. I hope as each one of these men continue to grow closer to God, that God would continue to reveal more of Himself to these guys.

Brian, Joey, Allen, Kyle and Stephen, I love you guys and I am excited to be in this journey together.

I hope to continue to meet with these men and talk about how to be a man, raise a family, balance a budget, love your wife, flee from temptation, get a good job and more as we "do life" together. Men should be the leadership of their families and lead their families in a God honoring way. I hope to play a role in their lives and be an example and encouragement to them.

No comments: