Thursday, January 22, 2009

People That Inspire Me

People that inspire me.

5. Francis Chan. Francis is a great godly pastor. I was able to fly out to CA to meet with him a few years back. I am thankful that he took out that time for me. He is such a passionate man of God.
4. Hung Thach. Hung has been my mentor for 10 years and has been so influential in my life. He encourages me to walk by faith. I always feel like I could change the world after we meet.
3. My Mom. My mom has worked so hard her whole life to provide for my brother and me. Thank you for all of your years of hard work mom. 
2. My wife; Faith Deweese. She is very wise and thoughtful. She is beautiful and sweet. You are the love of my life Faith.
1. Jesus Christ - what a life to be able to imitate.  I am thankful that I have a reason to live and something to live for because of Jesus.

No comments: