Friday, January 30, 2009

Staying busy: Update on life.

I am usually a daily blogger, but have taken a few days off because I have been staying busy.

Family: Our family is doing well. Faith is getting out of the house more which is good. It gets lonely being in the house with two little kids all day. I am glad she can get out a little more and have some freedom. Kylie is speaking a lot and singing songs that I have never heard before. She is going to the potty a lot always making us laugh. Abigail keeps growing teeth (is that the right phrase?) and being sweet as ever. I have been able to spend a little more time at home the last few days which has been so refreshing.

Church: Awaken is going extremely well. Still looking for our next location since we grew out of the house we were meeting in. I get tempted to go to weekly meetings, but need to be patient and see how things go.

Job: I am in the interview process at a job and hopefully we can get on there so we can pay our bills.

God: God is doing some amazing things in the life of my bride and me. He keeps drawing us closer to Himself in a way that has never happen. We look forward to see what He wants to do with our lives.

2 comments:

Chris said...

I'd say hold off on the weekly thing for...well, forever!
lol

It's just too easy for a group of people to fall into "event" management rather than experiencing authentic community, discipleship, and mission together.

Justin said...

Thanks for the thought Chris.