Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Body of Christ isn't dead!

I am excited because I have huge decisions to make in life and I do have the body of Christ to back me up! I am praying and thinking through church planting. I really think that is what I have been called to do. So I guess I need to just step out on faith and say ok God lets roll. Along this journey I have had mentors (Hung and Wayne) to turn to. I also have brothers around my age encourage me. My partner in crime Charlie has been a huge help and encouragement. JR and Paul, other church planters, are helping and encouraging me on my way. Thank you God that your body is not dead. It is alive and active! I pray that people from cities all over would be awakened to the power of God and what He wants to do in our lives and that the body of Christ would come together to change a dying and hurting world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Justin!

It's awesome to travel this journey with you man!

I can't wait to see where God leads us!

Justin said...

Me too bro. God is amazing and I cannot wait to see what He has has waiting for us.