Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I act like I am God sometimes.

It is amazing to see how easy it is to be the god of my own life. This last month has been a blast for me and it is because I have been depending on God and walking by faith. I have been dreaming, thinking, praying, studying the Word and other things as well with a "God" mindset". I have totally been dwelling in God.

I was so use to doing that, that this past week I turned back to doing everything myself. I started to skip my time reading from the Word in the morning. I stopped thinking of other people as much. I did not dream as much and it was all because I started to "know what I was doing". It is amazing how easy it is to trust in myself. "God my prayer is that my heart would not rest until it rests in You. Give me strength to submit and dwell in You. Lead and guide me by Your Spirit. In Christ's name. Amen."

So, no I am not God, but I can obviously be the god of my life any given day. John 15:5- Remain in Me Romans 12:2 - renew your mind. Colossians 3:1 - focus on godly things.

No comments: