Monday, March 24, 2008

How to change the world in 24 hours.

I truly wonder how many people wake up daily really wanting to change the world. Not by being green, or being good, or giving to charities, although that is part of it, but seeing lives changed forever. How do you do it? How do you make an eternal impact throughout the world? I sit in my shower and pray that daily.

I am convinced of a few things and a few questions.

1. Is God changing my world daily?
2. Am I leading and loving my family daily?
3. Am I really desperate for God's Spirit daily?

If I really believe and practiced these three things daily through the power of God, I believe I will start to see the world change, starting in my city. So really it is not about me changing anything, but realizing what the power of God can do through a human that submits to the Spirit of God.

"God change me from the inside out today. Help me be the man I need to be to lead Faith and Kylie. God I pray that I would draw near you today and be desperate for your Holy Spirit."

24 hours from now... will the world, my life, my family, my city, my church, the moving of God's Spirit look different because of what God wants to do through this life? Wow, what an honor we have in serving the risen Christ.

No comments: